Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Sunday....

What more?? What less?? Another 24 hour completion by the quartz clock hanging on the wall in the vestibule. But still the day is more specific for the quotient of “ME”.As a softie glued to my desktop throughout the week the day provided me with a gratifying personal space. No deliveries, no cornered meetings, no requirement analysis, no status updates and the list goes on (Need to frame an excel to capture TO Do’s of a weekJ) Is it a “yes” all these “no” that makes the day special…There are more reasons than that….
It starts with a cup of tea configured on a parallel plate with the most interesting thing in this world that wakes most of the Homo sapiens spirit every morning …guesses?? (The Hindu)….With a mild stretch of my muscles my mind rests at peace …Of course it does tickle a bit to ping my friends for a drive on uninterrupted lane on the roads of greater Chennai….
Let alone the musik that pleases my ears I do pen down at times….Whatever it is kudos to the person who coined the word “Sunday”…..and tributes to the my fellow human beings who positively wished a bit to individuality for themselves ….. Long live the happiness associated with the day...Oops my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is calling :) catch you later :) Good day :)

No comments: