Thursday, November 25, 2010

something i miss...

THAT life..
it was so nice..
so warm ...

loved that solitude..
loved those gang of guys arnd me... jus kidding each other..
i liked to watch the train from my hostel room...and liked to take a pic along the track.. beneath the tunnel...
liked to watch movies in conference room...

loved to have coffee at kb..loved those walks beneath the treess...
loved as we all do .. mech tree....
liked anu's car...it was nice... some 7 people...jus chilling out...
loved to be a silent spectator in the last row of auditorium watching pefomance of dramatix n dance club...

loved to sit on the lawn.. wit my guys kidding any g - - - in the near vicinity...
and those were some of the best moments in my life...

watever may come n go.. those memories shall stay wit me.. like a branch in tree...

which stays until the tree is uprooted...

my college .. has always been great... and happy to get a lots of friends who made this all happen.. cheers.....

those r some words from a silent spectator..

No comments: