Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where am I Going….what am I doing????

This precipitous question was asked by me every now and then....
Perhaps am I bit too moody because of these corporate jingoes? Donno...might be....may be.....where is my journey destined...why is it destined so....for what is it destined so....In such vague times I would prefer listening to the musik , to the pleasant musik that had been my source of pleasure @times.....perhaps most of the times....Relaxation - that’s the word they call....calmness of mind is the tone they attribute.....but in this profession after so much of an eye starve I can’t do extend myself to do more....Throws exception at times na....
I’m just listening to a song "Dosti Karogae...”! As I listen to this song, of course I’m indulged in writing this carp.....I donno where this carp is destined for :( some vague ideas.....glitter my cosmopolitan brain.....Right! That’s what I’m trying to transform myself to... Circumvented upon huh :) why??? Donno...for the society @ d max.....status, prestige......they call it transformation too.....

Was I d way I was a few years back...NO boss.......I was not! I had air to breathe...now I breathe cigarettes.........not because I don’t have air to breathe but because it ebbs out a lot of my entrenched feel........a VENT......in simple terms.......In singling out and moving out on my journey...I plan to start everyday with so much enthusiasm...but something interjects.... a call from my girl friend ...huh!
Hey what’s up??? Nothing up female......u expect me to erect a pillar for a second Efil tower?? Nope.....I can erect codes....might be....no assurances ....no guarantee.....That’s what life is Na.....
I like to type those emotions of mine to her.....but if I do so, I might get royally screwed up :) Man you started to live and forgive your freedom of expression (THE HINDU) for others.....perhaps to make her happy and to impress her I just catch up with some great stats!! Poor girl taken aback by what I said. What to do...need to while away the time....
My mind rolls upon to my college – cloud nine call it!
I used to have a great deal of guys around me...filled with fun, folly...what not.......all time last world freaks ( of course not real time examples in certain dimensions).....but it was worth a feel ......gang of guys ....enjoyment .....Enjoying a youthful year that’s what they call l!! Kidding on all shits.......but it was worth a feel......That too on a roadside bakery, outside our insti.....Awesome Man! I had been a great admirer of a BMW that drives past that cold Avinashi Road @ 10:00{excuse the time please}......Zing......chaltha hei...mera dhil chahtha hei usko (my heart wants it!!)......In that dark pinched where you could see the great moon @ work it’s really nice to light up your cigarette and have a cup of tea with ur pals with puffs coming to your hands in a cycle........those great chats on what not....vow...LIVING LIFE.....I like to put the adjective across!!! In those dark nights with just all sort of subjects being discussed across a cup of coffee...worth a video on satellite television.....Admirer!

In all those wreck less chats there was no empire to conquer, no deadline to meet, no meeting to count, no carrier to care...but there was life to live, to smile, to share the sense of joy........then we show a sense of being an engg. Grad!! How?? Live project man!!! Mobile technology is the art they call.........girl friend channel interrupts the frequency to dig into......college man...what without a girl friend.......


CIT --- call it heaven on earth.......The feel which I shared with my chaps @ d insti.....I donno if I could re-count those memoirs.....I just want my life to re-cycle to my insti :) Smile appears of those words!!!!!!!!!! In our empire...not a single Prof. would dare question us......good Profs..... (Mind Ur business, we mind ours) .....rule of law.....they allow you to float your individuality, live alive your life, stay alive your thoughts ...get mesmerized with the moments, with the happenings........cool chaps!!!!

I still have so much to scribble upon, so much to count upon.....
Single theme: wannna count my colg life into my futures......a free land, uncompromised with freedom, compromised with friendship......for a cup of coffee...for a toast of beer :)

Fun filled life......lots of instances made me scribble this log of words...just a sensation. I just feel that down the lane I’m gonna have a frenzied life with much more deadlines , commitments.....Just captured some instances of the "The Argumentative Indians" mf my mechie batch .....Kudos! Troop! Much left to be tapped and I would like to tap it for the future........after all we need to keep some resources for the future.....Freakonomics...


No comments: